Well, as I try to cool down after launching a major travel insurance website (for the company I work) and another small but cool website for visa CDW claims, I’m going through analyzing my experiences (for myself though). I was the architect, designer and to the most parts was the developer of these sites. Though I can’t share all my experiences, I could say that I’m happy about my designs for the navigation, plans/products, pricing and purchase process for AccessAmerica. Now moving on to next projects and looking for new challenges… will post more on them as I complete or near completing them. I finished my overly long due Solution Architecture exam; hey now I can brag that I’m MCSD. Well that might not mean much but definitely had great experience going through!
Check these out, these are those sites…
Love coding!
1 comment:
Great job on the websites! and congrats on passing your exam.
Post a Comment